For the past month we have been working on the followings:
Concluded the development of RSS3 Piñata, and launched Piñata 1: RSS3 x Lens, where eligible users get to win a Lens handle. Learn more.
More Piñatas are on their way, stay tuned.
Support for More Decentralized Networks
Supported Crossbell, and every dApps on Crossbell.
Improved the compatibility with xLog on Crossbell.
Supported Lens, and every dApps on Lens.
Improved the compatibility with various dApps on Lens.
Social Feed Enhancement
Follownow shows handles and profiles of both users.
Commentnow shows the original post.
Quality of Life Improvements
Introduced loads of quality of life improvements:
- Added buttons for:
- Closing the profile galleries (NFTs and Donations).
- Triggering feed refresh. On mobile it turns into pull-to-refresh.
- Added detail popups for more feed types (exchange, and transaction).
- Improved the handling of various text content:
- Truncated super long ENS names.
- Adjusted font weights for wallet addresses.
- Improved the loading speed of IPFS content.
- Improved the screen utilization, reduced margins between various elements.
- Redesigned the notification style (try the refresh or watch button).
- Redesigned icons for:
Watchin the profile card.
RSSin the profile card.
Lastly, no changelog is complete without this sentence:
Bug fixes and performance improvements 🎉.
We have also been busy improving critical logics behind rss3.io, aiming to incorporate more planned features to help users explore the world of Web3.
RSS3 Piñata (again)
In this changelog, there is a Piñata hidden in one of the images. If you managed to find it, please reach out to us for claiming your Piñata 1: RSS3 x Lens.
Until next time.