8 months ago by Henry
Powered by RSS3 PreGod v1.1, rss3.io is now able to recognize more on-chain activity types:
- Filters are updated and expanded into 6 categories: Collectible, Social, Donation, Transaction, Exchange, and Governance. See more info here.
- The old
Tokenfilter is further split into Collectible, Donation, Transaction, and Exchange for a finer granularity and provides more information. For example,
Exchange-Swapis now displayed with an icon of the respective exchange for better recognizability.
Governanceis a new category that presents the user's Web3 governance footprints.
Profile and Gallery
A profile card is shown when applicable, with the options to expand into:
- An asset gallery showing NFTs currently owned by the user.
- A donation gallery showing the user's donation history. We believe that the donation history is an essential part of a user's on-chain activity.
- A visual cue for new feed items.
- Various icons are enlarged for readability.
- A stack of UI adjustments and glitch fixes to improve the overall experience.
We have moved all non-technical content from docs to https://rss3.io/about, a re-designed page dedicated to everything RSS3. By the way, RSS3 has officially entered its second stage, more on that in this blog article.